|From Food pics|
1/2 cup milk
a large handful fresh spinach, washed
1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 tsp salt
a few generous grinds of cracked black pepper
1 tbsp fat-free ranch dressing (my old roommate taught me about this - I put ranch in all my eggs)
Preheat oven to 350
1. Take a large pie plate and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and ranch. Make sure its mixed well, the ranch can put up a fight.
3. Take the veggies and put them in the pie plate - mix them up. Put about 1/2 the cheese in there too.
4. Whisk the other half of the cheese with the eggs.
5. Pour the egg mixture into the pie plate over the veggies.
6. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over the eggs.
7. Bake for about 30-35 minutes, until the frittata is puffed and golden brown, and the center is firm.