|From Food pics|
1 white cake mix
12 oz sprite zero
food coloring - the gel kind
1 tub fat free cool-whip
1 package fat free vanilla pudding powder.
1. Mix the cake and the sprite. Stir until its not lumpy.
2. Divide evenly into 6 bowls. Color appropriately.
3. Add muffin liners to a muffin tin - I got 12 muffins out of this recipe.
4. Drizzle gobs of cake mix into the cupcake liners in whatever order you want. they won't mix with each other.
5. bake according to package instructions.
6. when they are cool, you can frost them. seriously, you have to wait until they are completely cool. combine the cool whip with the pudding powder, and voila! I also added a tiny bit of food coloring.